Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] NTLM authentication problem

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Hugues Ferland wrote:

When I say they don't authenticate, it is that I don't see any NTLM
challenge comming from those PC.

The security zones settings in MSIE can have impact on when NTLM is used or now, at least for web servers (not sure if this applies to proxies as well).

What in detail happens when such user tries to use the proxy?

Regards
Herik