Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Abnormal end of Squid 2.5S7

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Awie wrote:

Thanks a lot Henrik !

Your answer is very acurate, logic and smart instead of giving a link how to
report a Squid bugs.

Well, I am not helped by receiving bug reports on already fixed bugs.

I just re-download all off patches and re-install my Squid (I will post the
result after next couple of days)

Please keep us informed.

As kan be seen on the Squid-2.5 page we are trying hard to get 2.5.STABLE8 out the door, but each critical report like yours delays the release a little... These delays isn't neccesarily a bad thing.. we certainly do not want critical bugs in the patches to pop up just after the next STABLE release as happened far too many times in Squid history.

Regards
Henrik