Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Pushing objects to the cache

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Marco Crucianelli wrote:

I've already read some posts on something like a particular CVS branch
of squid implementing push...and something else about a cachepushing
patch or something like that...is that right?

I suppose this this would be the pushcache branch of Squid

  http://devel.squid-cache.org/

Regards
Henrik