Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] ACLS

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Ricardo [iso-8859-1] López Urrutia wrote:

Does anyone mind sharing his/her squid.conf when using squid_ldap_auth auth program?, I'm kind of stuck in how to connect with my AD and the acl's needed to talk with the AD.

There is working examples for AD in the squid_ldap_auth documentation..

       If  you  want to search for the user DN and your directory
       does not allow anonymous searches then you must  also  use
       the  -D  and -w flags to specify a user DN and password to
       log in as to perform the searches,  as  in  the  following
       complex Active Directory example

              squid_ldap_auth  -p  -R  -b  "dc=your,dc=domain" -D
              "cn=squid,cn=users,dc=your,dc=domain"  -w  "secret
              squidpassword" -f "(&(userPrincipalName=%s)(object
              Class=Person))" activedirectoryserver

Regards Henrik