Search squid archive

[squid-users] Synchronising Squid with NT Domains

Please Help

Is there a way to synchronise Squid with NT Domains.

I have squid working with a mixed w2k and NT domain and users are
authenticating well. Except for when we create a new NT groups or change
users in the groups, squid will not recognise the new groups or changes.

I have synchronised the domains, restarted samba, winbind and squid but to
no good

How can I get squid to see the changes to the windows domains

Thanks

Jason