Re: Guest Post Request

Hi,
   it's not clear what you are trying to achieve.

Do you want to sponsor our project? Like paying for a developer? Or
donate some money (I don't think we'll have a nice usage at the moment
but I may be wrong) ?

Regards,
   Frediano

Il giorno ven 19 lug 2024 alle ore 23:14 Randall Suter
<randallsuter@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Hi! Thank you for your reply! I'm interested in sponsored posts with a do-follow link. I have several projects on different topics. I would like to know the terms of publication and prices on your site to begin with. Please give me more details about it if you accept such posts.
>
> Best Regards,
> Randall Suter
>

> On Fri, 19 Jul 2024 at 13:47, Frediano Ziglio <freddy77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Il giorno ven 19 lug 2024 alle ore 11:20 Randall Suter
>> <randallsuter@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>> >
>> > Good day! My name is Randall. I would like to contribute to your website (spice-space.org) by submitting a guest post. Are there any specific requirements that I need to follow?
>> >
>> > Best Regards,
>> > Randall Suter
>>
>> Hi Randall,
>>    pages are generated from
>> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-space-pages.
>> What'a a "guest post" ?
>>
>> Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]