The OSX Spice client is in a horrible state.

I am sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but it really is in a horrible state. It's UI is old and slow, it doesn't use the global menu system and it leaks memory all over the place. I'm sending this e-mail with the hope of someone seeing it and either taking a closer look at the OSX spice client or getting back to me to ask for more details.

Alternatively, if it's no longer supported, I request that some sort of indication be put about it on the spice website.

- Kind regards, presi300.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]