Excuse me, I want to ask some question about spice-html5

Dear Sir/Madam,
My project used spice-html5 to connect to virtual machine. I have a question and I am looking forward to your answer.
I will make an app that connects to a virtual machine. While connecting to the virtual machine, I want to change the resolution of the virtual machine.
Can you tell me if spice-html5 provides a function to change the virtual machine resolution? (Like the picture)
How to Check and Change Screen Resolution Settings in Windows 10 - MiniTool  Partition Wizard

My English is not good, I wonder if you can understand my question. Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you!

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]