Re: spice protocal connection issue

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 04:31:56PM +0800, 王雪松 wrote:
> Hi:
> I have a question. Within the same local area network, I can
> freely access the virtual machine using Spice, but other
> machines often fail to connect.

This should be a matter of can or cannot. You either have access
to the host:port from where spice server is running, or you
don't.

> It takes dozens of attempts sometimes to successfully establish
> a connection. I'd like to know the reason behind this.

Me too. Do you run behind a proxy? Any other devices in between
that might be doing something with the network?

> Could it be due to a caching mechanism or some restrictions
> that limit other people's login access? Thank you.

Not really. If a user is logged in and a second one tries to log,
the second one gets access while the first one is disconnected.

I don't remember any settings that would change that behavior.

> Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
Victor

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]