Re: A little help to start to develop.

Il giorno dom 10 set 2023 alle ore 14:56 Daerlnaxe (GMail)
<daerlnaxe@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Hi,

Hi

> I'm sorry to disturb, i want to try to develop a spice client with some
> features like adding visual effects. I try to see all possibilities for
> a projet about retrogaming this is the last part. I found Spice
> interesting, i have a good render, it's quick, i just want to customize.

I'm not really sure how Spice fits in retrogaming or rendering.
Why not change an already existing client? Which visual effects would
you like to see?

> I don't have really habit to work on c/c++ i worked on ihm with visual
> c++ there is a lot of time, but the most of time i work with java or
> c#.  I know it will not be easy but i want to try, i want to make my
> projet compatible for linux and windows.
>

> I need some advices to quick begin, like a basic client sample, i can't
> find anything on the web. I saw documentation but it's pretty difficult
> without a basic example, furthermore i'm french and for me english is an
> additionnal difficulty.

There are some client implementations, our client is based on
spice-gtk, see https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-gtk/, in
spice-gtk there's a small client called spicy in the tools directory
(https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-gtk/-/tree/master/tools?ref_type=heads).
Remmina project also implements a Spice client, I don't know how easy it is.

About the language you could write both in English and French in the
emails (don't use an automatic translator or at least review the
translation manually).

> Thank a lot.
>

> Best regards.

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]