Re: [spice-streaming-agent]spice-streaming-agent warning

Il giorno ven 28 lug 2023 alle ore 03:10 霍金鹏
<32217118@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Hello dear devs,
>
> spice-streaming-agent create a new display window but all black on client , and a message in guest's terminal:
>
> spice-streaming-agent[9710]: Warning: the Frame Capture plugin returned device display info for more than one display device, but we currently only support a single device. Sending information for first device to the server.
>

> what should I do to solve this prooblem?
>
> Thanks in advance !

Hi,
  I don't remember how the check is exactly done but basically the
agent is complaining that you have more than 1 cards.
How many Gpu cards did you assign to the guest and with which types?
Looking at the code the error string is in
src/spice-streaming-agent.cpp checking the response of
get_device_display_info call to the plugin.
The agent can load multiple plugins and choose the best one based on
client codecs and other information. By default there's a mjpeg plugin
(mainly for fallback) and installed a GStreamer plugin. If I remember
(but maybe I'm wrong) they use Xorg/X11.

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]