[Spice on QEMU] password-secret

Hi there,
I have got a question concerning the spice ticketing feature in QEMU virtual machines. The user manual only lists the option of passing the password directly with the "password=..." option. This seems to be insecure and qemu gives me the warning "password is deprecated. use password-secret instead". When I searched the man page for spice ticketing I got the following result: "password-secret=<secret-id>: Set the ID of the secret object containing the password you need to authenticate.". Now I wonder what this ID is. Where can I find it? And what do I need to do in order to create such a secret password?
Cheers,
Johannes

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]