Re: typo in code on How to Build page

Il giorno ven 28 apr 2023 alle ore 10:27 Patrik <pmoravek@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Hi, just wanted to let you guys know there is a typo on this page: https://www.spice-space.org/osx-client.html
>

> Currently is:
>
> sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/ContentsDeveloper
>
> Should be:
>
> sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
>
> How to build
>
> The MacOSX client uses the jhbuild moduleset provided by the gtk-osx project. This repository contains an additional moduleset to build the needed SPICE modules. The OSX client is based on remote-viewer (as the Windows client).
>
> Prerequisite
>
> Before using it, you need to install XCode. I'm using XCode 4.3.3 for Lion. After installing it, I had to run the command below to setup everything as expected:
>
> sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/ContentsDeveloper
>
> If you want to build spice-gtk from git (the default moduleset is building it from tarballs), you also need the Perl module Text::CSV. To install it you can run:
>

> thanks
>
> Patrik

Hi,
  How does this sound
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-space-pages/-/merge_requests/34
?

Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]