Re: Problem using Spice in combination with SSH tunnel

Thank you both for your answers and hints. Indeed it seems something
was afoot with pending updates, not having rebooted for a while it
seems. After rebooting both the client and the server and having
applied current updates pending on both devices the issue was resolved.
Remmina can not establish a ssh tunnel (one connection only) and spice
is able to connect video, audio, keyboard, mouse, and even usb
redirection works.

Certainly not an Spice issue.

Thank you.

On Mon, 2023-03-06 at 09:18 +0000, Lévai, Dániel wrote:
> FWIW, I managed to make this work in the past with OpenSSH's control
> socket, so that every subsequent SSH connection could be opened and
> went through seamlessly.
>
> Daniel

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]