Re: spice-webdav - change default shared directory

Dear Mr,

Please disregard my previous email as I finally found the answer:

/usr/bin/virt-viewer -w --spice-shared-dir=/home/user VM

If you don't mind, I have one remaining question: is it possible to enable folder sharing by default, so that we don't have to go to the File" → "Preferences" menu of virt-viewer to enable it each time we start the VM?

Again, thank you very much for your work and your help.

Have a very nice day,

Best regards,

Frantz Honegger