Re: spice webdav proxy

Both options will work individually
The problem is that the Z drive mapped by Group Policy after the
service(spice proxy webdav) is started, so the target Z drive is not
connected and Z taken to "Spice drive".
--
Best regards,
Yuriy Produnov

В Вт, 04/10/2022 в 10:26 +0100, Frediano Ziglio пишет:
> ВНЕШНЯЯ ПОЧТА: Если отправитель неизвестен, не открывайте вложения и
> не переходите по ссылкам. Никогда не пересылайте конфиденциальную
> информацию и не передавайте свою корпоративную учетную запись и
> пароль. Пожалуйста, сообщайте о подозрительных письмах на адрес
> soc@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:soc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Frediano
>
> Il giorno mar 4 ott 2022 alle ore 10:00 Victor Toso
> <victortoso@xxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 11:38:12AM +0000, Yury A. Produnov wrote:
> > > Hello.
> > > I installed spice-webdavd-latest inside the guest.
> > > Everything works and the drive connects with the letter Z:/
> > > But I need to change the letter to W:/
> > > If I use the map-drive.bat script I get two identical drives with
> > > different letters.
> > > Please help me to configure it.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Yuriy Produnov
> >
> > If I recall correctly [0], the latest spice-webdavd should map to
> > the
> > next letter available (since v2.1).
> >
> > Looking briefly at `REG ADD` [1] of map-drive.bat, not sure what
> > is the correct argument to chose a target driver name, if
> > possible... I think you would need another command to map "Spice
> > client" to a "W:/".
> >
> > [0]
> > https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/phodav/-/commit/13151735cb97bc4e95deb72597c1024d139504e3
> > [1]
> > https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/reg-add
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Victor
>
> Hi,
>    I suppose that if the user is using the script to map the driver
> you can use a
>
> net use W: http://localhost:9843/
>
> to map to the specific "W" drive.
>
> Frediano

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]