MOUSE rate down to 1/4 compare with bare metal PC, how to explain?

Hello guys,

I'm using SPICE + QEMU as a solution for remote desktop. My guest OS is running on the server side, not locally. And there is a thin-client to access the guest OS. What makes me confused is, the mouse report rate is down to 32hz , which is 125hz on a bare metal PC.

I looked up the source code and I found that SPICE will call some API of QEMU to replay the mouse events. But I haven't found the reason for this issue. By the way, if I redirect the mouse device to the guest OS, the mouse rate will be 125hz , which is identical with a bare metal PC.

Could anyone please give some advice? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Walter

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]