Asking for the help of streaming_stats toolbox

Hi Dear Sir/Madam,

From the official Streaming_stats toolbox documentation that are provided on the spice website, we cannot clearly understand the collection process of some data. Could you provide a more detailed deployment process? Because we want to collect all data of the host, guest and the client, thus, the detail process from installation to successful data visualization are required. thank you very much.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux Virtualization]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]