Re: spice protocol 11.5 encrypted password

Hi,
  nice!

Anyway, the password protocol is pretty simple I would say. No password or empty are the same (so 0 bytes). You take the password and encrypt (without the NUL terminator) using given padding, algorithm and key.
Technically you don't need a length due to the padding.

Regards,
  Frediano