Re: No mouse with nvidia driver (spice-vdagent not working)

Oh, thanks a lot! I see cursor now! (swcursor on, hwcursor off)

But how can it be drawn on client side? Now it is drawn on top of some kind of square which has to be part of an image but is "late" in relation of image state. It seems that it all is on server side. But there is "client cursor"option set...