Re: about printer and scanner redirection

Il giorno mer 2 dic 2020 alle ore 15:20 <islam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Hello.
>
> we are planning to use ovirt in our company using spice protocol.
>
> successfully tested usb forwarding to virtual desktop.
>
> we have a question, how can we forward a printer and a scanner to a virtual desktop, which are connected via LAN to a physical computer.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Islam Nurudinov.
> +79258098889

Hi,
  it's not directly supported by SPICE.
I suppose it depends on the LAN configuration. Is there a VPN to
access from the virtual machine? Can you connect to
the physical computer directly?
Which OSes are the virtual and physical computer?

Regards,
   Frediano