Review of the C++ patches

Hello spice-devel

I worked on the review of Frediano's C++ patches during the last weeks,
I tried to understand the gist of the commits and summarize it in the review message.
It's not an in-depth review, and I only spotted minor details.

A few patches are not acked, mostly because they were too big for me to study carefully enough.

Overall, I really appreciate the effort made to adapt the code to C++, from my point of view it is greatly beneficial for the code as it reduces a lot the amount of code duplication (boilerplate code) by leveraging C++ inheritance, polymorphism, virtual methods, etc.
Likewise, the ref-counting is made simpler and safer with custom classes (share_ptr). These custom classes mimic existing ones AFAICT, but they are more "C-safe" as they cannot throw exceptions.

3 mails will follow with the reviews.

Best regards,

Kevin