Re: Work via slow networks

> I have a problem with slow rendering of a changing desktop via a slow
> network. SPICE tries to render all the states of the screen
> sequentially, instead of immediately drawing the final state.
>
> What settings can you remove this behavior?

Hi,
  I'm not sure, unfortunately, there's a way to entirely remove this behavior,
at least with current optimizations.
Can you describe better your case?
What's slow mean, I mean, speed? 10Mbit? Less? More?
Do you know the latency of the connection?
What type (mobile/wifi/cabled/lan/wan) ?
Which kind of guest (OS/configuration/use case) are you using?
In the subject you state a "slow network" in the message you speak
about "slow rendering", that's quite different from the way I see it,
what specific issues are you noting?

Frediano