Re: About decisions and reviews

Hi,

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:08:46PM +0200, Francesco Giudici wrote:
> So, let's move forward... Frediano merged it, this is done.
> What would you propose to do now? Let's move the discussion on
> what to do now :-)

I agree that this is the best course of action.

My suggestion was to ping people that used to be involved in
Spice and are proficient in C++ and possibly would enjoy some
wine and/or chocolates as good incentive to make time to
review/test it (before the merge). So, options that come to mind
now:

1) Revert, wait review, reviewed, (merging again or not)
2) Revert, wait review, never reviewed, (cyber dust or a fork)
3) Revert and fork it.

I have a quite heavy trust in Frediano so my expectation of a
fork is that it would become quite hard to GObject server to stay
in parity with spice-cpp without new contributors.

Cheers,
Victor