Re: how disable auto enter last user windows desktop

> hi, all,

> When use spice windows vm, when I first connect spice://xxx.xxx.xxx:5901,
> windows need user name and password to login, then I input user name and
> password and logon。
> but I disconnect and then connect spice://xxx.xxx.xxx:5901 again, then it
> does not need user name and password,
> it directly connect my desktop,
> how to disable the function that auto enter last user session ?

I'm not aware of such feature.
Are you talking about SPICE password or Windows one?
If you are referring to Windows simply if you don't lock your
machine the machine stays unlocked, it's like leaving the physical
desktop with the pc unlocked and someone else came and use the
machine. If you want to avoid that I think would be good a RFE.

Frediano