[spice v2 0/8] migrate.py

From: Victor Toso <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Addressing some comments from v1 review by Frediano. In this batch, only
"tests: migrate: remove multiple client option" is not acked due the
fact I changed Migrator's attribute name from clients to
connected_client.

I can simply run migration test now considering that I have qemu build
side-by-side with spice both in same $HOME/work directory here, and I'm
running this migrate.py inside spice/tests folder.

Lot's to improve here but I'm actually inclined to fix some bugs in the
client for now, come back to this later.

Cheers,

Victor Toso (8):
  tests: migrate: remove spicec option
  tests: migrate: use uri for default's spicy client
  tests: migrate: add support to run with remote-viewer
  tests: migrate: fix relative qmp.py path
  tests: migrate: remove multiple client option
  tests: migrate: bool instead of on/off option in cmd line
  tests: migrate: add option --wait-user-input
  tests: migrate: add counter for tests

2.21.0