Re: Running SPICE on ppc64le

> Hi,
> Is there any reason why Spice is not available on ppc64le?
> I've read there are still some issues with big endian, but what's wrong
> with little endian?
> I would really love to be able to use QXL and especially USB redirection
> on my Raptor Blackbird (Power 9).
>
> Bests,
> Niccolo'

SPICE does not mean QXL, you can use SPICE without QXL.
Why QXL is not compiled for PPC I have no idea.
Recently there were quite some compatibility patches for big endian machines,
should work mostly out of the box (I have only some minor patches for the agent).
Officially only x64 and x86 are supported.

Frediano