Re: USB redirection: "LIBUSB_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED"

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 8:58 PM Brian Wengel <m40636067@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tried to use a W10 client, Viewer 8.0 and no usbdk installed. Same problem and same error.
Log-file attached ;-)

So, this looks like a problem of libusb with WinUSB, which is not preferrable Spice configuration.
I think this is worth to be mentioned in the documentation.