spice-video-dummy driver for x11spice

This patch series introduces a new xorg video driver into the x11spice tree.

The motive is that we are looking to have headless Xspice sessions
with modern DRI / OpenGL support, and the current xf86-video-qxl driver
does not lend itself well to that.

The thinking is that if we combine x11spice with a modern dummy driver,
we should be able to leverage all of the recent work in Xorg and make
the entire stack simpler as well.

This driver is based on the dummy driver, and then extended using pieces
from the modesetting driver.  The work was largely done by Henri Verbeet.
I've pulled it into the x11spice tree and prepared it for submission.

My plan is to include this in x11spice for now and develop the concept.
Long term, it may make sense to deprecate the Xspice usage in the xf86-video-qxl
driver and move that here, and perhaps move the spice-dummy-driver
into the xorg tree.

Cheers,

Jeremy