Two monitors Windows

Hi Spice Developer(s),

Not sure this email should go to you, but I am not sure where else to go.

Recently started using Spice with libvirt and found great performance.
I have started a Windows 10 guest vm and it is working fine with 1 monitor.
I saw on your website that to add 2 monitors I had to add an extra QXL device and it worked.
Suddenly the mouse stopped working correctly though and I have been unable to find a solution. When I remove the extra video tag everything works fine again.

Is it you I need to ask or someone else?
If it is a general problem and I can help, please let me know.
I'll add all my information below.

Best regards,

Mathias Egekvist

Problem in details:
The mouse either "glues" it self to the furthest left-side or only move in Y and X-axis as in only one at a time. Sometimes the mouse move normally though, but the problem which persists is every time I click it goes to the top left corner and registers the click there.

Setup Details:
System is Arch Linux and window manager is dwm.
VM is Windows 10 running on KVM through libvirt, seen through virt-viewer (have also tried remote-viewer).
I have the EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet added together with a mouse and keyboard.
I have two QXL displays added, where I have tried adjusting the different ram options, currently ram & vram 65536 and vgamem 16384.
Screen/graphics is Spice server, listen type have tried both none and address. Tried with address 'All Interfaces' with port and tls and opengl on and off.