Re: [spice-gtk v1 00/10] Flatpak + CI

Hey,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 03:08:36PM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> I am concern about distributing spice-gtk and spicy in new forms in
> general. The .desktop is pretty much a no-go to me. The flatpak I
> don't really understand what we need / want it for.

I believe this is the main question to answer to move forward with that
thread, what is the intended use case/who are the intended users of this
spicy flatpak? For people hacking on spice-gtk, building manually from
git will probably be faster/quicker. For people hitting bugs in
virt-viewer/virt-manager/gnome boxes, asking them to try with a spicy
flatpak is going to be less convenient than having a virt-viewer or
boxes flatpak.
So it's also not fully clear to be for which purpose this flatpak will
be used.

Christophe