Virgl remote support

Hi,

I'm picking up the Virgl remote support patchset with the goal of
adapting it for use with Xspice.

If I'm not mistaken the latest version of this patchset is in the
virgl-spice branches of the following repositories:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~fziglio/spice-protocol/log/?h=virgl-spice
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~fziglio/spice-common/log/?h=virgl-spice

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~fziglio/spice-server/log/?h=virgl-spice

  This one also has a virgl_sort branch which is much more recent and
  has me quite curious. But it's not clear to me if it is really
  related. There is also a plain virgl branch but that one seems even
  older.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~fziglio/qemu/log/?h=virgl-spice

  This one would not be needed for Xspice but I may use it for
  reference.

And there has been no Virgl work on the Xspice side of things, right?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>