Re: Upstream UsbDk?

Hi

Due to some historical reasons the UsbDk is maintained at https://github.com/daynix/UsbDk and issues there are under monitoring (according to rumors there were some problem with accounts/rights/etc on the freedesktop).
It looks like there was working mirror at freedesktop but some time ago it stopped working (this might be related to migration of repositories under freedesktop).
Anyway, filing bugs on https://github.com/daynix/UsbDk is currently the best option as we are not subscribed on notifications of freedesktop.

Best regards,
Yuri