2D performance on windows VM is very slow

Hi,
    I recent find that certain 2D performance on win7 vm is kind of slow, and I didn't see any bottom neck on CPU/network. Is there any know issue on 2D drawing?

    You can try an simple benchmark software Tom2D with "direct drawing to visable device", an run the "Line" test. It just draw random lines continiously onto screen. The score on my VM is hundreds/thounds of lines, while it's tens of thousands on PC.
    I'm running the VM with qxl and proper driver installed. All normal operation is smooth, except those "direct drawing".

    On one of my low-end PC (running qemu as spice server), the benchmark cost one core 100% to calculate regions in "current_add" (each non-horizon/vertical line have hundreds of regions). After simply comment out the region calculate, that core drop to about 67%. While on an better PC, no core reach 100% at all. And the network is under 7Mbps on an local network and client CPU cost is very slow.
    More over, I tried to install an VNC server into the guest win7 and run the benchmark from an VNC-viewer, the result is nearly the same as using spice. But if I switch vga to std, the score is as high as PC.
    I guess the bottom neck is not at protocol level, but at qxl or qemu. Any idear?

    The benchmark software was from https://www.tomshardware.de/download/Tom2D,0301-26150.html. I found it from Conclusion - Part 2: 2D, Acceleration, And Windows: Aren't All Graphics Cards Equal?