Re: Implement GSC-IS 2.1 (CAC2) v2 with passing tests

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2018-July/044955.html

> > This makes use of some more clean up and reordering to make sure
> > every
> > commit makes the tests pass. Unfortunatelly, this is not case from
> > memcheck, which involves moving parts from NSS and SoftHSM,
> > providing
> > its own issues.
> >

> I am pushing up to "tests: Create separate hardware tests" with the
> minor tweaks I mentioned in review.
>
> hwtests is a bit problematic because it breaks "make check", let see
> what we can do.

AFAIK, this will be the issue, that the hwtests are using different NSS
DB, that is not versioned in git. I assume I should adjust the commit
to cover also the NSS DB with SoftHSM loaded, but it is hard to say how
portable this will be.

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen