Re: a spice question,thanks.

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 02:07:36PM +0800, 王俊杰/qsh wrote:
> Dear spice team:
> good day.
> i use spice protocol as a remoter instead vnc.

o/

>  and when i browse web site in internet by spice, many little
>  drawables from qxl send by spice server to client, so client
>  computer (which has poor cpu) process slowly and bandwidth is
>  high, my question is : is there a resolvent using a big
>  package instead of many little packages in spice?

Sending small images instead of big images should be a good thing
but it depends on the guest too. If you set GTK_DEBUG=updates
while running your spice client, you should be able to see the
updates that you receive, some demo here [0]

[0] https://youtu.be/VUQYs72hrbM?t=7m44s

> there is a message "SPICE_MSG_LIST" in spice source code, but
> sending message not  use it , if "SPICE_MSG_LIST" message is a
> way to solve above problem, how to use it ,how does let
> drawable packaged by SPICE_MSG_LIST ?

If I'm not mistaken, that should already be the case. If both
client has set SPICE_COMMON_CAP_MINI_HEADER and server can handle
it, SPICE_MSG_LIST shall be used.

> I look forward to your response
> thanks a lot
>
> regards,
> junjie wang

The problem that you have is high cpu usage? Which guest you are
trying to connect to?

Cheers,
Victor