Re: [spice-list] Fwd: [ovirt-users] Fwd: VM hanging at boot - [drm] Initialized qxl

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 06:36:26AM -0400, David Blechter wrote:
> ​re-directing to the correct upstream list. In the future all ovirt/spice
> related issue should be address in the spice-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list.​
>

> Thank you,
> David Blechter
> 978-392-3182 <(978)%20392-3182>
>
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 2:26 AM, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Anyone monitoring oVirt mailing list for Spice related issues?
> > Y.

There were recently some hangs at startup due to a kernel bug in the qxl
driver related to atomic modesetting, no idea if centos could be
impacted by this or not. Does the issue go away when using another
graphics device than QXL?

Can you please respond on the oVirt users mailing list?
Y.

Christophe