Re: Gitlab - 2018!

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 11:50:47PM -0300, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) wrote:
> > On 04/04/18 10:44, Victor Toso wrote:
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > Considering [2], is there anyone with issue in me filing a bug to
> > > migrate to freedesktop's instance of gitlab?
> > >

> > Go Victor, GO!!!
>
> Okay, just filed the bug at [3] but based on Geoclue migration
> [4] we might need an ack from developers at the migration bug [3]
> ;)
>
> [3] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/9
>
> [4] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/6
>
> Cheers,
>         toso

I agree on the migration... at least the repositories.
Is not clear how we want to proceed however.
Should the freedesktop guy do everything? Should we just clone, wait and
close (disable temporarily?) freedesktop?
Should we move everything at the same time of maybe first repositories
then bugs?
Is there a way to move bugzilla bugs to gitlab issues?
Are we talking about freedesktop gitlab instance of gitlab.com?

Frediano