Re: RFC [spice-gtk] session: Allow to delay sending clipboard to the guest

On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 12:16:33PM -0500, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> I think it's problematic for traditional applications as well.
> clipboard access is probably going to be limited by default and only
> accessed through so-called "portals", just like file access etc. This
> topic should be brought on desktop / flatpak mailing list.

Maybe in some distant future, all applications everyone is running will
be flatpak, and will be using portals to improve security. The same
thing can be said regarding wayland, which does not have this issue.
Some time in the future, this will become a non-issue. However, solving
this now on x11 is definitely not something which should be related to
portals/flatpak in my opinion.

Christophe