Form regarding preferences for repo layout

Google Forms
Following the recent discussion on repositories, merge requests, etc, I think it would be nice to have a kind of survey on the preferences of various team members. The form is a multiple-choice form on purpose, so that we can take action based on the results. For further discussion, please feel free to use mail.
Reorganizing Spice repositories
A few questions about your preferences regarding how to reorganize Spice repositories
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form