Problem with driver signing.

So, from my reading of the docs, I was under the impression that released
drivers would be signed.

I downloaded

https://www.spice-space.org/download/windows/usbdk/UsbDk_1.0.17_x64.msi

And installed it in the Windows 7 VM.  After installing, I got a popup from
Windows that said:

A recently installed program tried to install an unsigned driver. This version
of Windows requires all drivers to have a valid digital signature."  (and some
more text). It then says the location is "C:\windows\system32\...\UsbDk.sys"

I see new UHCI and EHCI devices, but it is telling me it can't load the
drivers becaues they aren't signed.

Also (because of this issue, I assume) I lose the "tablet" device that allows
the seamless mouse, until I uninstall UsbDk.

Am I doing something wrong?

(I posted in #spice on GimpNET, but no replies as of the time of posting.)

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
joshua@xxxxxxxxxxx - Jabber: pedahzur@xxxxxxxxx
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A