Re: Spice protocol behind a Firewall

On 02/21/2017 02:52 PM, Oscar Segarra wrote:
Hi Uri,

The problem comes when VMs can migrate between Hypervisors. It is,
eventually the scenario can turn as follows:

Hypervisor1 (10.0.0.1) <-- Stopped due to maintenance
Hypervisor2 (10.0.0.2)
    VM1 (port 5900)
    VM2 (port 5901)
    VM3 (port 5902)
    VM4 (port 5903)

Thanks a lot!

Hi Oscar,

I do not understand what the problem is.
I think migration would work just fine.

You should configure the setup according to your requirements.
If you want to have 2 VMs running at the same time on
a single host, then the first squid configuration example
may work for you. If you like the number of VMs to be 4
please enable 4 ports (on each host).
If you want different ports enabled on different hosts
than you can try the second example.

Uri.