[spice-server 00/17] Convert SndChannelClient to GObject

Hey,

This series is an attempt at splitting "sound: Convert SndChannelClient to GObject"
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2017-January/034773.html
in much smaller chunks to ease reviews, and make git history more usable.
This might be a bit artificial at times (especially the conversion to GObject
before converting to RedChannelClient), but in my opinion most of the patches
make sense on their own.
The series should build and audio should still be functional with each of these
patches, though I've only tested playback, not recording.

A few patches would need slightly better logs, Frediano, it would be nice if
you could help with that.

Christophe