Erratic mouse behavior (client mode)

Hello,
I'm experiencing weird bug on Fedora 24 when using mouse in client mode together with IBM Sametime.
The cursor position and mouse clicks are fine as long as I do not open some chat window in the IBM Sametime (see attached video).

I have tried wo success
- to use multiple clients like spicy, remote-viewer, virt-viewer
- various guest OS tested: RHEL6, Ubuntu 16.04, Windows 7
- use guest with and without vdagent
- two different Sametime versions
- switching the window manager (Gnome 3, Gnome 2, Cinnamon)

Switching the mouse mode to server works. The unmodified guests are also working on another machines with the same versions of Sametime
so this really seems like an issue in FC24 and only when ST chat window is open (ST contact list doesn't have any impact).

The --spice-debug or --debug option for clients do not give much clues however I'm not an expert so I might miss something there...
Is there some way how to find out what is causing this? Any advice how should I proceed and what to check?

Packages:
spice-glib-0.32-2.fc24.x86_64
spice-gtk-0.32-2.fc24.x86_64
spice-gtk3-0.32-2.fc24.x86_64
spice-gtk-tools-0.32-2.fc24.x86_64
spice-protocol-0.12.11-1.fc24.noarch
spice-server-0.12.8-1.fc24.x86_64
spice-xpi-2.8.90-10.fc24.x86_64
virt-viewer-4.0-1.fc24.x86_64
qemu-kvm-2.6.2-2.fc24.x86_64

Thanks
& Have a Nice Day

S pozdravem / Kind regards

Pavel Duda

IBM Czech Republic

Phone:+420-27213-1108 IBM CR s.r.o.
E-Mail:pavel_duda@xxxxxxxxxx V Parku 2294/4
 14800 Praha
 Czech Republic

IBM Ceska republika, spol. s r. o.
Registered address: Prague 4, Chodov, V Parku 2294/4, Zip Code: 148 00, Company ID: 14890992
Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague (Part C, Entry 692)