Re: [RFC] Adding support to ssh-agent-forward

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Victor Toso <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 01:49:06PM +0200, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
>> Howdy!
>>
>> Here is a small patch series adding support to ssh-agent-forward.
>> This patch series have been tested using a usable (but not 100%
>> working) spice-ssh-agent[0].
>>
>> The spice-related part seems to be working fine. There are still a
>> few improvements to be done on spice-ssh-agent[0[, but that shouldn't
>> be a blocker and patches are more than welcome.
>>
>> There is also some work done on virt-viewer[1] and there will be some
>> work on virt-manager (adding support to add the new ssh-channel to a
>> VM).
>>
>> I really would appreciate with we can have the spice{,-proto,-common}
>> merged before the next release.
>>
>> For spice-gtk it can be merged after 0.33 though due to the issues I
>> am still having with the spice-ssh-agent[0].
>
> What issues?

That's a good question.
Let me resurrect my test VM and I'll summarize the issues here in
order to avoid you (or anyone else who picks this up for review) to
waste time on this.

Gimme a day or two and I'll update the spice-ssh-agent branch (just in
order to be sure that it will work) and I'll get back with a detailed
description of the points that were failing for me.

Deal? :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio