I'm going crazy with SPICE and QEMU - Graphic not refreshing (client)

Hello!

Thank you for everything, spice is an excellent solution for virtualization.
But i have a little problem:

- I configured the server (debian jessie) with qemu and spice.
- Installed a virtual machine with win1o 64 bit
- Installed VirtIO driver and configured everything (i hope)
- I try to connect with virt viewer and it's ok. It works.

The problem?
-First was the mouse, so laggy and slowly. After searching on the web and added a registry key in the client (win7 pro), it seems to work fine.
- But the problem now is the GRAPHIC. It doesn't refresh in real time (you see the display, then i click to insert the password (to login in windows). I don't see anything changed.
I reduce the windows (minimize) and then i extend it. Now i see the box to insert the password.

Sorry for my english, the problem is the video card doesn't refresh in real time the video. I'm using QXL (tried VGA and CIRRUS too).

Any idea? What goes wrong?

I connected to the machine using local ip and pubblic ip. Same result.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks a lot,
regards

--