Re: [spice v16 04/23] streaming: Remove the width/height encode_frame() parameters

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 07:47:55AM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jun 2016, Pavel Grunt wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > why not squash it to the previous patch ?
>
> So it's clear what's happening.
>
> And also because I have still not received any feedback on the email I
> sent over a week ago:
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2016-May/029743.html
>
> So at least if you guys want to go with option 1 just commit that patch
> and tell me so. I'll rebase the rest of the patches... again.
>
> Otherwise commit the patch series as is, or squash the first two patches
> if you want. Just don't use that as an excuse to not commit the patch
> series... again.

Sorry this is getting long and frustating, but basically noone is
familiar with this streaming code, so answering your questions is not as
easy as it should :(

After my last round of review, I was planning to
push the patch series after an ACK from you on the minor changes I was
suggesting.  But then the latest iteration of the series became
dependent on this new patch, so one new thing to review, and then this
seems to have impact on old code, so yeah, this slows things down once
again.

But we'll manage to get this in ;)

Christophe