Re: paste client clipboard selection to guest

i checked some clipboard actions in one same virtual machine. The different in usage clipboards in the virt-viewer (Remote Viewer) app and the my app is that:
[In virtual machine console]:
$ kill -9 </usr/bin/spice-vdagent>
$ /usr/bin/spice-vdagent -d -x
spice-vdagent[.....]: 0x24f1010 received clipboard data, arg1: 0, arg2: 1, size 26
spice-vdagent[.....]: clipboard: received clipboard data without an outstanding selection request, ignoring
screenshot of case

As i think:
arg1=0 (arg in code VD_AGENT_CLIPBOARD_SELECTION_CLIPBOARD)
arg2=1 (arg in code VD_AGENT_CLIPBOARD_UTF8_TEXT)
size=26 (size of received text)
It is accords with code and matches the usage case, but spice-vdagent dropped received data.

Then i have the question: how to emit this request (i think this “main-clipboard-selection-request”)?