How to get sound working from guest VM?

Hi, Can you help me in my problem?
The host system is Gentoo Linux, KDE (I have tried both VLC/Gstreamer
sound engines), Qemu, virt-manager. I have installed Windows XP as
guest OS. Everything is OK, except sound (there is no it).
The Qemu is starting from Virt-manager. The XML config is
https://bpaste.net/show/ce2db0251dc7
The log is https://bpaste.net/show/162e031910ca (second line is the
command for Qemu start)
Windows XP detects AC97 sound card and even doesn't require special
drivers, while QXL, virtio... was installed from RedHat.
I have also installed spice-guest-tools-0.100, but have no luck :(
When I asked at forums people told me that I need 'spicec' to connect
to VM (the only way for sound working), but starting from
'spice-gtk-0.30' there is no longer 'spicec' and I have to downgrade
it :( The others told me that I need to set QEMU_AUDIO_DRV=alsa to
hear the sound (yes it's working, although with periodical crackling
distortion, and windows working is terribly slow; also, as far as I
can understand, this way brings permission threats).
So, I would still like to set up the sound through the 'spice' and virt-manager.

What should I do?

ps If some additional information is required I am ready to show it.
Thanks.