RFC: Time functions in Spice

So the Spice server has a red_get_monotonic_time() function which, as is
the tradition, has a very similar name to a regular Glib function,
g_get_monotonic_time(), except that one returns the time in nanoseconds
and the other in microseconds and nothing in the name warns the
developer of that difference. Also nothing in that function justifies
the red_ prefix and it is used quite widely.

There is also reds_get_mm_time() which returns the time in milliseconds.
But unlike implied by its name it is also used by sound.c, dcc-send.c
and display-channel.c so I'm not sure the reds_ prefix is really
justified.

So I propose to rename these functions to spice_nanosecond_time() and
spice_millisecond_time() and to define both in utils.h. Would that be
ok?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>